43 acres for sale in Rumuruti, Laikipia county
This 43.9 acre parcel of land is suitable for agriculture or residential development and is immediately available for sale in Rumuruti, Laikipia County, less than 2KM from the tarmacked Nyahururu- Rumuruti road, and less than 3KMs from Rumuruti town, the new Laikipia Head Quarters.
We are also open to leasing the land for 5- 10 years to agricultural companies, should that be preferable to an outright purchase of the land. The area has a record of high crop production levels, as evident in the number of greenhouses that are coming up in the area. A large-scale organic farm is being set up right next to the land. A neighboring farmer has also had consistent bumper tomato harvests (see photos below).
The farm is very ideal for subdivision in plots and the plots selling next to this land are going for Shs. 180,000 meaning the total returns per acre is Shs. 1,440,000. This is a no brainer that it is a good investment vehicle.
Below are the key details:
- Size of land – 43.9 acres (17.77 Ha) and has a freehold title deed
- Electicity – Electricity is on site
- Accessibility – The land is approximately 2KMs from the Rumuruti-Nyahururu tarmac road
- Soil Type – Loam soil
- Water Access – The land has access to a seasonal river that provides lot of water during the rainy season, and can be dammed for the dry season. The farm across the road has permanent river frontage, and the buyer/ land leaser can make arrangements with the neighbor to gain access of the land.
- Price – Asking price at KES 400,000 per acre.
- Cropping History – The land was used for ranching over two decades ago, and has not been farmed for many years. As such, the soil nutrient content is very high.
- Crop Production Levels -The area has a record of high crop production levels.
Also see attached a map of of the land’s location.