1.FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Responsible for handling front office reception, clerical, secretarial and administrative support, including greeting visitors, answering phones, handling company inquiries, scheduling meetings, sorting and distributing mail in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to work in fast paced, intensely interactive office environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal/Written Communication, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications,
- Administration and Bookkeeping Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization,
- Ability to Handle Pressure in the Workplace, Follow Through, Flexibility, Sound Work Ethics
- Strong English Speaking Skills
Closing date will be the 5th Nov 2017.
2. ESTATE OFFICER
Job Summary: To manage its rapid growth in this area, DAMKA is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking, and self-driven team player to join the team in the Estate Department.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment.
- Good people management skills including the ability to upwardly manage Clients
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with skills in Microsoft excel
- Drawing up contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposits
- Maintaining our properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, Planning renovations
- Maintaining building systems by helping in contracting for maintenance services, supervising repairs
- Enforcing occupancy policies and procedures
- Supervising maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
- Uploading property data into the Damka Property Management System
- Minimum Diploma in real estate or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management and/or property Management may be an added advantage.
- Must possess a clean valid driving license.
Closing date will be the 10th Nov 2017.