1. REAL ESTATE SALES EXECUTIVE.
Job Summary: To manage its rapid growth in this area, DAMKA is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking, and self-driven team player to join the team in the Sales&Marketing Department.
- Strong communication and English speaking skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment.
- Good people management skills including the ability to upwardly manage Clients
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft excel
- MUST possess a valid driving license.
- EXPERIENCE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY is an added advantage
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated monthly sales and marketing targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue and
- Working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and business development team to identify new sales opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Providing information feedback to the Marketing Manager, on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
2 . OFFICE CLERK
Responsible for handling front office reception, clerical, secretarial and administrative support, including greeting visitors, answering phones, handling company inquiries, scheduling meetings, sorting and distributing mail in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to work in fast paced, intensely interactive office environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal/Written Communication, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications,
- Administration and Bookkeeping Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization,
- Ability to Handle Pressure in the Workplace, Follow Through, Flexibility, Sound Work Ethics
- Strong English Speaking Skills
Closing date will be the 25th May 2021.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Sales Executive or Office Clerk) to email@example.com before 25th May 2021. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.